Book your skating or hockey party with us and then come upstairs and join us in one of our Party rooms in the Thirsty Penguin Bar & Grill! We have the package for you!
for $300.00 plus HST you will receive:
* one hour of ice time
* two hours in one of our private party rooms
* $50.00 Thirsty Penguin food voucher
For more information please contact us at 416-661-5900 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!
* Q - How will we know where to go when we arrive?
* A - When you and your guest come into our main lobby a TV will display your rental name and indicate which rink and change rooms you have been allocated. Change rooms are available up to 30 minutes before your ice time
* Q - Is there a limit to the number of guest allowed on the ice with our party?
* A - No. There is no min./max. number for ice rentals or parties.
* Q - What do we need to bring for the on-ice portion?
* A - Helmets/protective gear is strongly recommended and hockey pucks if needed.
* Q - Do you rent skates? Or skating aids?
* A - We do have a skate rental cart available with many different sizes of skates. This does come with an added cost of $50.00 including HST. We unfortunately do not have skating aids available.
* Q - Can we play a game on the ice? What about the guests that do not play hockey?
* A - Two nets will be provided for your rental. If your group is mixed with hockey players and non-hockey players we recommend putting both nets in one end for a half-ice game.
* Q - Can we bring our own food/drinks?
* A - For health and safety reasons, our Facility has a NO outside food and beverage policy. However, we do make an exception with a cake being ok to bring as we currently do not offer that on our menu.
* Q - Do we need to bring plates/utensils/etc.?
* A - Nope!! We will provide plates, utensils and everything else needed!
* Q - Can we bring decorations?
* A - You may bring decorations within reason that will not damage our facility surfaces. You will be responsible for setting them up and taking them down.
* Q - How long do we have upstairs?
* A - Whether you have reserved the Canlan Room (up to 35), Canlan York Room (up to 50) or both rooms combined (up to 90) your rental is for 2 hours. Additional hours can be added at a fee of $50.00 per hour. If you are being seated in our Thirsty Penguin Restaurant (based on availability) you are provided an hour. You are permitted to stay longer dependent on any other reservations booked after you.
Want something not listed here? Click here for more information on the Thirsty Penguin, or see our Banquet/Catering Menu.** No Outside Food is permitted except for the Birthday Cake *
Sign up for updates right to your inbox. Choose what you want to hear about.