FAST PASSES NOW AVAILABLEPlease call or visit the front desk to get more information.
Public Skating - We are not offering Public Skate at this time
Admission Prices:Adults (13+): $8Seniors and Military: $6Children (12 & Under): $6Skate Rental: $3
Freestyle ice is practice ice time dedicated for figure skaters and may be used for private instruction. All skaters are required to provide payment and obtain a wristband prior to taking the ice. Hockey sticks and pucks are not permitted during freestyle session.
Admission Prices:Full hour: $14Half Hour: $8Punch card: $120 (includes 20 half hour punches)
Hockey Private Ice
Hockey Private Ice is practice ice time dedicated for hockey private instruction. All skaters are required to provide payment and obtain a wristband prior to taking the ice. Helmets and gloves are required by all skaters and coaches on the ice.
Coaches will be allowed to have a maximum of 6 skaters to work with at a time. This is to ensure that all coaches and skaters are able to utilize the shared space. Coaches conducting group lessons during private ice may not dominate the ice and be respectful to all skaters. Group lessons should not exceed more than 6 skaters in a group.
Admission Prices:Full hour: $14Half Hour: $8
Adult Rat Hockey (16+) - We are not offering Rat Hockey at this time
Rat Hockey is a great way to get in shape, work on your game and enjoy America's fastest game in an unstructured, and non-stress environment.Full equipment is required!
Admission Prices:Skaters: $10Goalies: FREE!Seniors and Military: $8
Stick & Puck
Stick & Puck is a casual way to practice the fundamentals of the game or to sharpen up your existing skills. Helmets, gloves, and sticks are mandatory for all participants. Scrimmages are not permitted.
Admission Prices:Adults (13+): $15Children (12 & Under): $15Seniors and Military: $15
MUST PAY ONLINE BY RESERVING A SPOT FOR A STICK AND PUCK TIME SLOT. 20 SPOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE PER TIME SLOT ONLY.
Please read over the following Stick and Puck COVID responsibilities before reserving time slot.
CANLAN ICE SPORTS STICK AND PUCK RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Please arrive dressed for the ice 10 minutes prior to your ice time.
2. All patrons must adhere to Canlan COVID Safety Policies
3. All participants must have a signed waiver on file prior to taking the ice. We now have an electronic waiver for your convenience. Please follow the link to complete your waiver:
4. Please check in each day at the front door to make sure that you have filled out the required online questionaire which can be found at www.canlansports.com/questions. Please show your booking confirmation upon check in.
5. All patrons must wear a face mask throughout the facility
6. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a Canlan Zone Control Attendant wearing a bright safety vest. Please follow their instructions.
7. Each participant athlete and coaches will be Prescreened with a scripted questionnaire before you will be authorized to enter the facility.
8. We will deny entry to those who do not meet the minimum standard as outlined in the questionnaire.
9. Prior to entering the building once prescreened you will be asked to use the hand sanitizer at the Zone Control Attendant station prior to entering the building.
10. Ensure each participant is aware of our COVID 19 Exposure Control Plan.
11. Our Zone Control Attendant will provide visitors with directions, to follow our signage and our Health and Safety Ambassador will take you to your locker rooms. Please follow their instructions at all times.
12. We strongly ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the change rooms.
13. Each participant to bring their own water bottle, labelled and not to be shared. There will be no filling of water bottles at the facility.
14. If Canlan observes customer not enforcing physical distancing, we reserve the right to cancel your stick and puck slot with no refunds.
15. We would encourage skaters to arrive dressed to access the ice. Valuable should be left at home.
16. All persons entering our building must abide at all times to the 6 feet of physical distancing. Illinois requirements in Phase 4, that all persons must wear a mask in a public place. We understand that you do not require a mask on the ice, however you need to wear a face shield while on the ice to protect yourself.
17. Many areas of the facility are off-limits, please respect these areas.
Please see our event calendar for times and dates for all public programs as dates and times are subject to change.
Sign up for updates right to your inbox. Choose what you want to hear about.