Please note - Public use rates have been changed as of October 1st 2019
- Daytime drop-in hockey spots can be reserved over the phone on the day of.- Space is limited to 22 players and 2 goalies (goalies are free) and full gear is required for all players (18+).- We require all players to sign in (waiver) before getting on the ice.
Adult Drop-In: $8.00Drop-In Pass: $80.00 for 12 sessions (save 20%!)
- Practice passing, shooting and puck control in a casual environment! - Bring your bucket because helmets are mandatory. - Scrimmages, goalies, pylons and related objects, unfortunately, are not permitted.
- Full hockey gear is required for participants aged 10 years old and under.
Stick and Puck: $7.00Drop-In Pass: $70.00 for 12 sessions (save 20%!)
‣ Adult Drop-in Hockey - $8.00 / person‣ Stick and Puck - $7.00 / person (bring your own pucks)
‣ Public Skate Adult - $6.00
‣ Public Skate Youth (11-18) - $5.00
‣ Public Skate Child (10 & under) - $4.00
‣ Family (2 adult & 2 children) - $16.00
Skate Rentals are available for $3.25 each
Helmets are included but we have a limited supply. Please bring your own CSA approved (Hockey, Snowboarding or Skateboarding) helmets if you can.
For more information please contact our administration office at 604-532-8946
Sign up for updates right to your inbox. Choose what you want to hear about.