- Adults only (18+)
- 3 games guaranteed
- 10-10-10 run time games
- 2 Divisions - A-C and D-E
- $1000 Cash prize available for winner of A-C division
Registration fee for A-C division - $600+tax/team
- $250 Wild Wing voucher prize for winner of D-E division
Registration fee for D-E division - $400+tax/team
- Free large pizza for each team entry
PassThePuck4ALZ Charity Hockey Tournament
We are happy to announce our 3rd annual tournament in support of the Alzheimer's society Halton for local programs and support groups. During the tournament there will be lots going on from raffles, silent auction, 50/50 draw and information about the great work the Alzheimer's Society provides.
Please make sure you join us and invite your loved ones! www.passthepuck4alz.com/
Shine Out! Shout Out! Hockey Tournament
We are happy to announce the 4th Annual Shine Out! Shout Out! Hockey Tournament in support of Just be You Peer-to-Peer Mental Health Support Programs for Youth age 15-22 in Halton Region will take place on September 9, 2017. During the tournament we have lots going on from Raffles, to an Auction, a Bake Sale, information from community mental health groups and of course HOCKEY.
* Entry Fee: $600/team plus HST; teams that raise $2000 PLAY FOR FREE; $60 for individual registration* 3 Game-Guarantee* Men's and Women's Divisions* A Over-40 division for Women may be created if numbers permit* Level: Recreational * Time: 8:15 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.* Silent Auction, raffles, 50 - 50 draw, displays by Community Mental Health agencies / groups, between game activities.
Brian Knox Memorial Tournament
Daniel Adamic and Chris Gadreau started the "Brian Knox Memorial" in 2012, in honour of a dear friend and father, Brian. He sadly passed away September 11, 2010 due to a sudden brain aneurism. At the 1st Annual BKM, we raised $1240 for the Gift of Life Foundation. We raised an even $1000 the 2nd year. The goal for the 3rd Annual BKM was $3000, and we ended up raising $4600! The 3rd year raised more than our first two years combined. This gives us a total of $6840 that has been raised over the last 3 tournaments.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
By Danielle Maton
| By Nov 9, 2018
By Canlan Sports Staff
| By Aug 7, 2018
Sign up for updates right to your inbox. Choose what you want to hear about.