2016 SPRING/SUMMER SEASON LEAGUE DETAILS
2016 SEASON STARTS SOON!
REGISTER YOUR TEAM NOW
2015- 2016 Spring/Summer Season Details
Start Date: Week of April 10, 2016
- Divisions Offered: Men's 19+ (A, B, C, D, E) / Men's 30+ (C/D) / Men's 40+ / Women's (E) / Co-Ed
- Season Length: Weekdays - 18 Games (16 Regular Season + 2 Playoff) or Sunday's - 16 Games (14 Regular Season + 2 Playoff)
- Playoffs: Extended Playoff format in place.
- Game Format: 12-10-10 Stop Time Periods (Weekday, Sunday AM) / 15-15-15 Stop Time Periods (Sunday PM)
- Team Price: $5,135.40 + HST (Tues-Thus, Sun PM) / $4,317.17 + HST (Sunday PM) / 3 on 3 (Monday) $2,867.26 +HST
- Individual Price: Mon - Thurs = $393.80 + HST / Sunday = $380.53
- Payment Terms: $1,500 deposit at registration / $2,000 installment due by May 15th / Balance due June 15th
- Team Rep Meeting: April 5, 2016 @ 7pm
Why do players LOVE the ASHL?
- Online stats & schedule - Click here
- On-site staff and convenor for ALL games
- Division parity for ALL experience levels
- Hockey Canada certified officials
- Games played using the Nationally regulated ASHN Rule Book
- Exclusive membership with Club Hockey Canada (www.clubhockeycanada.ca)
- Great prizing for Champions and Team Reps
- Payment incentives not seen anywhere else!
Register Online and be a part of the World's Largest Recreational Hockey League!
- Individual and Team Registrations are quick and easy - Click here
- For full details about the upcoming Seasons - Click here
For more details or inquiries, contact:
Adam Mahoney, ASHL Manager
Phone: (416) 661-5900 x 229