2015-2016 FALL WINTER SEASON LEAGUE DETAILS
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE $250!
Register your team by paying your $1,500 deposit before August 1, 2015 and receive:
* a $250 Canlan Ice Sports Voucher or
* $250 in PUCK BUCKS that will be used towards lowering your team's fees.
2015- 2016 Fall / Winter Season Details
- Start Date: Week of September 17, 2015
- Divisions Offered: Men's 19+ (A, B, C, D, E) / Men's 30+ (C/D) / Men's 40+ / Women's (E) / Co-Ed
- Season Length: Weekdays - 23 Regular Season + 2 Playoff / Sunday's - 21 Regular Season + 2 Playoff
- Playoffs: Extended Playoff format in place. Teams will have the opportunity to advance to the Facility Championship and the 2017 ASHN North American Championships
- Game Format: 12-10-10 Stop Time Periods (Weekday, Sunday AM) / 15-15-15 Stop Time Periods (Sunday PM)
- Team Price: $7,509 + HST (Tues-Thus, Sun PM) / $6,994 + HST (Monday) / $6,445 + HST (Sunday AM) / $5,410 + HST (Friday) / $3,080 + HST (Saturday Co-Ed)
- Individual Price: $540 + HST
- Payment Terms: $1,500 deposit at registration / $2,500 installment due by October 15th / $2,500 installment due by November 15th / All Outstanding League Fees due by December 15th
- Team Rep Meeting: Tuesday September 15, 2015
Why do players LOVE the ASHL?
- Online stats & schedule - Click here
- On-site staff and convenor for ALL games
- Division parity for ALL experience levels
- Hockey Canada certified officials
- Games played using the Nationally regulated ASHN Rule Book
- Exclusive membership with Club Hockey Canada (www.clubhockeycanada.ca)
- Great prizing for Champions and Team Reps
- Payment incentives not seen anywhere else!
Register Online and be a part of the World's Largest Recreational Hockey League!
- Individual and Team Registrations are quick and easy - Click here
- For full details about the upcoming Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Season - Click here
For more details or inquiries, contact:
Adam Mahoney, ASHL Manager
Phone: (416) 661-5900 x 229