REGISTER NOW AND SAVE $250!
Register your team by paying your $1,500 deposit before August 1, 2015 and receive:
* a $250 Canlan Ice Sports Voucher or
* $250 in PUCK BUCKS that will be used towards lowering your team's fees.
2015- 2016 Fall / Winter Season Details
- Start Date: Week of September 7, 2015
- Divisions Offered: Men's 18+ (A, B, C, D, E) / Men's 30+ (C/D/E) / Women's 18+ (B/C, D/E) / Co-Ed 18+ (D/E)
- Season Length: Sunday - Thursday - 23 Regular Season + 2 Playoff / Saturdays - 21 Regular Season + 2 Playoff
- Playoffs: Extended Divisional Playoff with Divisional final. Teams will have the opportunity to extend season with Facility Championships and Regional championships and the 2017 ASHN North American Championships
- Game Format: 12-10-10 Stop Time Periods (Mon-Thurs) / 13-13-13 Stop Time Periods (Sunday PM)
- Team Price: $7,509 + HST (Tues-Thus, Sun PM) / $6,994 + HST (Monday) / $6,445 + HST (Sunday AM) / $5,410 + HST (Friday) / $3,801 + HST (Saturday)
- Individual Price: $540 + HST (Sunday - Thursday) / Saturday $315 + HST
- Payment Terms: $1,500 deposit at registration / $2,500 before October 1st / $2,500 before November 1st / All Outstanding League Fees due by December 1st
- Team Rep Meeting: Tuesday September 1st and 2nd, 2015
Why do players LOVE the ASHL?
- Online stats & schedule - Click here
- On-site staff and convenor for ALL games
- Division parity for ALL experience levels
- Hockey Canada certified officials
- Games played using the Nationally regulated ASHN Rule Book
- Exclusive membership with Club Hockey Canada (www.clubhockeycanada.ca)
- Great prizing for Champions and Team Reps
- Payment incentives not seen anywhere else!
Register Online and be a part of the World's Largest Recreational Hockey League!
- Individual and Team Registrations are quick and easy - Click here
- For full details about the upcoming Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Season - Click here
Paul Arvisais, ASHL League Manager (Etobicoke)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-247-5742 x229